Samples: Serum, Plasma
Species Reactivity: Human
This kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies to hepatitis B virus core antigen (anti-HBc) in human serum or plasma. It is designed for use in clinical laboratories for the diagnosis and management of patients related to hepatitis B virus infection.
- Microwell plate: 1 x 96 wells
- Negative control: 1 x 1 mL
- Positive control: 1 x 1 mL
- HRP Conjugate Reagent: 1 x 6.5 ml
- Stock wash buffer (20X): 1 x 30 mL
- Chromogen solution A: 1 x 7 mL
- Chromogen B solution: 1 x 7 ml
Kit components will be stable until the expiration date stated on the label and package when stored at 2-8 ° C, do not freeze.